Parental Relocation

After a divorce, it is not unusual for a mother to move to a new location to seek employment, move closer to her family or seek a fresh start in a new city. When a mother wishes to move with minor children, however, it can adversely impact the visitation rights of the children's father.

If you are a father who is concerned about how a move by your former spouse will impact your ability to spend time with your children, you would be wise to consult with an attorney to learn more about your legal rights and options. You should also consult an attorney in the event that you are the custodial parent and wish to move to a new location. In such cases, it is critical that fathers abide by the terms of a divorce decree and act in accordance with the law.

I am Bryan family law attorney Brian Turner. I have more than 20 years of legal experience and I advocate exclusively on behalf of fathers in family law cases. I have helped many fathers in parental relocation disputes. As a father myself, I have gone through a divorce and understand the many challenges men face in the legal system.

I understand that your children are critically important to you. If retained to handle your case, I will work diligently to protect your rights. If I am unable to negotiate a favorable resolution on your behalf, I am always willing to fight for my clients' rights in the courtroom.

Contact A Brazos County Child Custody Attorney

To speak with me about a parental relocation dispute, contact us online or call 979-583-9200. The Law Office of Brian Turner is located in Bryan, Texas.